I recently noticed my favorite beauty products from home running low so I started the search for drugstore alternatives to replace the American brands I love.
I tagged some of the drugstore brands I used on an Instagram post but had SO many of you guys asking for more details.
One product I was asked the most about is eyeshadow.
I've always loved playing with eyeshadow colors but earlier this year I fell in love with the Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills and haven't been able to use anything else since.
Unfortunately this palette is a bit on the pricey side retailing at $42 BUT I'm super excited because I found the perfect drugstore dupe for less than $10 on Amazon!! Seriously, these shades are almost identical for a fraction of the price.
I'm sharing the rest of my drugstore favorites I used to get this look below...
You won't believe how affordable these products are! Click the links below to see for yourself.
SHOP MY LOOK
& feel like a million bucks without breaking the bank...
- L’Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation - Soft Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent
- Maybelline Master Fix Setting Powder
- Wet 'N Wild Highlighter - Precious Petals
- NYX Wonder Pencil - Set of 3
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner - Blackest Black
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara - Very Black
- Miracle Complexion Sponge by Real Techniques
- Real Techniques Flawless Base Set
- Real Techniques Eye Starter Set
So far I’m loving this drugstore makeup look but what do you think?